Guess what?? L Graveline Photography is having it’s very first photo contest!! Head on over to our Facebook page, Details are below. I’ve attached a poster in case any of you are interested in sharing. This contest is open to rescues and foster dogs as well, I look forward to seeing photos of all your lovely pooches!
HOW TO ENTER
Email me at LGravelinePhotography@gmail.com with your photo and the following description of your dog. You may submit ONE photo PER DOG with a maximum of THREE dogs
Other: (This is the place to write anything else you love about your dog! Or stuff your dog likes, where you got him from etc. Max 200 words)
Your Location: (This is kept private and will not be made public)
Voting officially opens AUGUST 7th! Submit your photos by email before then. Late entries will still be accepted but for the best shot at the prize you will want to have them in before the voting begins.
HOW TO WIN
The photos with the most ‘Likes’ by September 6th will receive prizes for First, Second, and Third (See below)
1. Go to the Facebook page and click ‘Like’
2. Go to the contest photo album and click ‘Like’ on your dogs photo to vote, you may vote for as many entries as you like!
3. Hit ‘Share’ to invite your friends to join our facebook page and vote for your dog
Photo with the most ‘likes’ by September 6th will receive a FREE 1-2 hour photo shoot with LGraveline Photography with the dog in the winning photo
SECOND AND THIRD PLACE
Will receive a 50% off coupon towards any photo shoot package of your choice
Photo chosen by myself, can be any photo submitted regardless of number of ‘likes’. There is no theme, simply a photograph of a dog that catches my eye. Winner will receive a FREE 1-2 hour photo shoot with L Graveline Photography with the dog(s) in the winning photo.
- Photo submitted must be of YOUR dog or you must have permission to use a family/foster/friends dog. Please state in the description the owner of the dog.
- If you did not take the photo you NEED to have permission from the photographer to use the photo and credit to the photographer must be given otherwise your photo will be removed
- You must live in Ottawa or surrounding areas or be willing to travel for your photo shoot. Please message me if you are unsure if your location is too far.
- You may submit ONE photo PER DOG up to a maximum of 3 dogs
- Contest starts August 7th 2012 and closes on September 6th 2012 at 6:00 PM
Prizes must be redeemed by July 1st 2013 and cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.